APPLICABLE TO A BUSINESS THAT MADE A FIRST PAYMENT AFTER SEPTEMBER 10TH, 2020 16:45 HRS EST.
We're so happy you're considering working with an apprentice on Acadium. To become an active member, simply select the plan that meets your requirement and make the corresponding payment. After this, you can post an apprenticeship inviting candidates to respond; or simply message candidates directly.
An active account allows you to chat with prospective apprentices that might have responded to your post. Once you've identified the apprentice that’s of interest, send them the labor contract to initiate a 3-month apprenticeship.
Your payment also gives you access to voice & video calling of candidates, feedback scheduling, dedicated email support from our Membership Success Team, and more productivity tools.
Check out our 3 payment plans below:
Basic Plan: Suppose you buy 2 credits at US$399 per credit. Your total payment is US$798 plus any applicable taxes (the total amount due +/- coupon will be seen on a preview payment page before submitting for processing).
Pro Plan: You can work with a maximum of 3 apprentices simultaneously. This can be cycled up to four times during a 12-month period. Making a total of 12 apprentices to support your business in a year! This is a recurring subscription unless cancelled at the end of the contract.
You can pay for the Pro plan either:
- Annually: US$99.99 per month, payable once as one payment of US$1199.88 plus any applicable taxes.
- Quarterly: US$119.99 per month, payable quarterly as four equal payments of US$359.97 plus any applicable taxes.
Enterprise Plan: You can work with 10 apprentices simultaneously. This can be cycled up to four times during a 12-month period. Making a total of 40 apprentices to support your business in a year! Please book a call with us for more information on this plan.
With a credit(s), you can post an apprenticeship task(s). A credit(s) can then be applied to any candidate(s) from one (or more, if applicable) of your posts. Remember to set up a phone interview with your shortlisted candidate(s) before sending the labor contract(s) to the finalist(s). Once a candidate(s) accepts the labor contract a credit(s) is used up.
Each apprentice works with you 10 hours per week for 3-months from the time they accept the labor contract.
Things to Remember:
- A credit can be used to start an apprenticeship with any candidate. One apprentice per credit.
- Credits do not expire unless used. They'll be there whenever you need it.
- If an apprenticeship doesn't work out within 30 days for reasons outside of your control, a credit will be put back on your Acadium account so you can make a new post. This is different from a refund which is only applicable within the first 7 days from your payment. See Acadium's refund policy.
- Billing is in US Dollars.
For more information, our Membership Success Team at firstname.lastname@example.org is happy to chat with you