We're so happy you're considering working with an apprentice on Acadium. To become an active member, simply select the plan that meets your requirement and make the corresponding payment.
An active account allows you to chat with prospective apprentices that might have responded to your post. Once you've identified the apprentice you want to work with, send them the labor contract to initiate a 3-month apprenticeship.
Your payment also gives you access to voice & video calling of candidates, feedback scheduling, dedicated email support from our Membership Success Team, and more productivity tools.
For our latest pricing, please see our pricing page.
Acadium membership can be paid either:
- Annually: payable annually as US$1999 plus any applicable taxes. Work with up to two apprentices at a time.
- Quarterly: payable quarterly as US$499 plus any applicable taxes. Work with up to one apprentice at a time.
Upon becoming a member, you request for an apprentice via a short form. We then find an apprentice for you from our candidate pool and match you.
Each apprentice works with you for 10 hours per week for 3-months from the time they accept the labor contract.
Things to Remember:
- Billing is in US Dollars.
- Our memberships are recurring subscriptions unless cancelled. Cancelling ends all active apprenticeships and communications with your apprentice.
- You may upgrade to annual from quarterly to gain an extra apprentice, or purchase additional apprenticeship requests for a one-time-fee of US$399.
For more information, our Membership Success Team at email@example.com is happy to chat with you