1. I want to receive responses from candidates close to my timezone, how do I do that?
By default, your post is set to get responses from those close to your timezone. You can opt-out by simply unchecking the box before you submit your post.
2. I can’t make a new post, what should I do?
One credit allows you to make one posting. If you made a post and you canceled it within 24 hours, the credit is automatically restored to your account so you can make a new post. If it’s been more than 24 hours before you canceled the posting, please contact our Membership Success team at firstname.lastname@example.org to assist you.
3. Can I make another post if a candidate doesn’t accept the labor contract?
Yes, you can. Please reach out to our Membership Success team to restore a credit on your account.
4. How long does it take to find an apprentice?
You should approach this like any HR recruitment and the time varies depending on finding a candidate that is a good fit for your business. We encourage setting up call interviews with candidates that stand out. Here’s a tip: candidates are eager to work with businesses that are committed to mentoring them. Be sure to emphasize this with your shortlist of candidates. Good luck!
5. I need to find a candidate urgently and don’t want to wait for responses to my post, what should I do?
Simply click on the people icon on the left navigation bar. This brings you to the discovery page where you can browse, filter, and message candidates directly. You can do this as a complement to a post you might have put up already. At the end of the process, your credit can be used to begin an apprenticeship with one candidate.
6. Can I get my money back if I don’t find an apprentice?
If within 7 days of your payment, then yes. After 7 days, you are no longer eligible to get a refund. Learn more about our refund policy here.