We’ve designed our platform to be a safe community that fosters win-win relationships between mentors and their apprentices. As we’re aware of the dynamics involved in professional relationships, we’re here to provide care, mediation, and guidance if required.
Here are 8 benefits of maintaining convos via our system:
- Integrated call-scheduling and task-scheduling: these productivity tools set an apprenticeship up for success as they can be used independently or collaboratively with other project management tools. Professionals and apprentices alike have said such tools have contributed to well-managed expectations and the overall success of an apprenticeship 🙌
- Weekly ratings: Mentors and mentees rate each other. This is required for an apprentice to receive their certification. Our Membership Success team also proactively reviews these ratings, so we can intervene with added support, if required.
- Workstation: Our workstation allows you to work with your apprentice on the same screen without having to share your marketing tools passwords. Workstation uses industry-standard protocols to protect your personal data. No passwords or sensitive information is stored within Acadium, and the data we do store is encrypted to ensure no bad actors can steal or use this data. See more in ‘What is Workstation.’
- Voice and video calling: To connect on a quick chat as part of the interview process, or during the apprenticeship, the voice and video calling feature is the way to go.
- Security features to protect your privacy: We take reasonable administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect the information that we collect from or about you (including your PII) from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. See more in Privacy.
- Record of completed apprenticeships: At the end of an apprenticeship, a mentor releases the marketing completion certificate. This is a permanent record of an apprentice’s accomplishment and can only be released through Acadium to be deemed valid. Professionals looking to hire after the apprenticeship, often prefer working with candidates with a validated apprenticeship.
- Special scenarios: you may need our Membership Success Team to help with a situation with your mentor/mentee. Having context into the interactions between an apprentice and their mentor can help our team find a mutually beneficial outcome.
- System-generated notifications: Select notification preference in the ‘Settings’ of your Acadium account, and download the latest version of our app to stay on the pulse!
We fully understand there will be exceptions when it is practical to have a convo out of the system, and we’re supportive that your business objectives are not stalled if this route must be taken. Our aim is to be positioned to give you the best support and care required in a timely manner, if and when you need it. This is the heart of our recommendation in this article. We’ve got your back!
For more information, our Membership Success Team at firstname.lastname@example.org is happy to chat with you 😀