1. How does the recurring commission work? This depends on whether you're referring a business or a student. Remember, that commissions are paid out monthly so far as the commission achieved is at least $100. Now, let's see how it works:
- Business: we pay a 30% recurring commission on all transactions generated from business referrals. Imagine you shared your affiliate link with 3 businesses that pay for our service. Say they all bought one credit at US$299 each. Totalling US$897. Your commission is US$269.10, which is 30% of the transaction amount. Taking this illustration one more step. Every time these businesses pay (for however long), you get a 30% commission EACH time. What a snowball effect!
Alternatively, if the business purchases 1 credit worth $299 with a $50 promo/discount for a total of $249, you will be credit with a $74.70. You will always receive 30% of the amount of the transaction 😀
- Student: we pay US$5 for every student that is accepted to the marketplace. Upon completion of an apprenticeship by the said student, we pay an additional US$20. Suppose you referred 15 students and 10 of their applications were accepted in the marketplace, we'll pay US$50. If they all begin an apprentice, but 8 complete it. Then, you earn an additional US$160.
2. Can I receive payments via Paypal? We do not make payments through PayPal. Payments are made by direct deposit to your account. See 'How to set up a payment method as an Affiliate Partner' for more information.
3. Why are transaction fees charged to the recipient? There are processing fees that are charged when paying you out as an affiliate. Those fees are automatically deducted from your commission payout. Meaning, you will never need to worry about paying these fees.
4. A business paid with a different link, but I originally referred them. Now what? So you discover that a business you shared your tracking link with paid with a different link and you did not receive the commission. Just let us know and we'll be happy to look into it and resolve based on the outcome of our investigation.
6. What is the average response time to messages from affiliates? Depending on the length of the queue, our Partner Managers respond within 1 - 2 business days.
For more information, our Partners Success Team at email@example.com is happy to chat with you 😀