APPLICABLE TO A BUSINESS THAT MADE FIRST PAYMENT AFTER JANUARY 27TH, 2020 17:00 HRS EST.
We're so happy you're considering working with an apprentice on Acadium To become an active member, simply pay a fee which gives you a credit(s) to match with an apprentice. The credit(s) purchased don’t expire! A credit allows you to chat with prospective apprentices and once you've identified the apprentice that’s of interest, send them the labor contract to initiate a 3-month apprenticeship.
The credit also gives you access to voice & video calling of candidates, feedback scheduling, dedicated email support from our Membership Success Team, and more productivity tools.
Check out our 3 payment options below:
Suppose you buy 2 credits at US$259 per credit. Your total payment is US$518 + any applicable taxes (the total amount due +/- coupon will be seen on a preview payment page before submitting for processing). With the 2 credits, you can match with 2 apprentices. So you find your first apprentice after the first week and following a phone interview, you send them the labor contract. This uses one of your credits and you still have one left.
Soon after, you find a second apprentice to work on other projects, and following a phone interview you send them the labor contract. This takes up your second credit. Each apprentice works with you 10 hours per week for 3-months from the time they accept the labor contract.
Things to Remember:
- A credit can be used to start an apprenticeship with any candidate. One apprentice per credit.
- Credits do not expire. They'll be there whenever you need it.
- If an apprenticeship doesn't work out within 30 days for reasons outside of your control, a credit will be put back on your Acadium account so you can find a new match. This is different from a refund which is only applicable within the first 7 days from your payment. See Acadium's refund policy.
- Billing is in US Dollars.
- Billing is NOT a recurring payment.
For more information, our Membership Success Team at firstname.lastname@example.org is happy to chat with you