More than half of Acadium's users share us with their communities and it makes us feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Let us guide you through all the steps in achieving referrals, earning rewards, and ultimately: getting a $250 USD coupon for every business that becomes a paying member.
Here’s why others have joined the referral program:
- Get a $250 USD coupon for every business that becomes a paying member
- Change the life of other business owners by helping them find marketing talent
- Provide marketing candidates an opportunity to learn, practice, and successfully compete in today’s job market
Review 'How invites work'. A $250 discount coupon is added to your account toward your next payment for every paying member that comes through your referral link. Businesses who sign up with your link will get $100 USD off their first payment.
This is how to get started (it's easy!)
STEP 1: Grab your unique referral link (everyone with an Acadium account will have one.) Visit https://app.acadium.com/referral to get your link. You can also log in to your account and click on the “Save $250” button and you’ll be redirected to your referral link.
STEP 2: Now that you have your link, you’re are all set to start sharing! Don't you wish someone would have introduced you to Acadium earlier?! Save your referral link and share it via email, message, social media, or in your blog.
Now you might think, "who am I going to share it with?” How about your friends and relatives? If they don't have a business, they surely know someone who will benefit from Acadium. How about your favorite local businesses? Maybe that bakery you buy croissants every morning from, the car mechanic who saves your car every time something breaks, or the online store you buy your organic soap from? The possibilities are endless!
BONUS Some suggestions for easy ways to share your link:
- Share your referral link with a list of emails + include a personal note expressing what you like about the Acadium platform and how it could benefit them.
- Share your referral link in a social media post.
- Include your link in your next email newsletter.
- If you blog, write about your experience with your Acadium apprentice and include your referral link to share the experience.
- Add your link to your email subject line.
- Educate Quora and Reddit communities about the Acadium program by sharing your referral link in topics dedicated to business or marketing
Do you need help with writing referral email or social media post? Check out some copy-paste samples here.