Starting an apprenticeship is super simple, just follow these steps:
- Login and go in your chat with the candidate.
- Click "Send Offer" button at the top of your chat.
3. Click "Sign Contract".
4. Confirm that you’re sending the offer to the candidate.
5. Choose which Apprenticeship Post the apprentice will be associated with.
6. You have signed the contract! A notification will be sent to the candidate. Ask them to sign the contract too.
Once you both accept the contract, you are both protected and the apprentice will get our marketing certification upon successful completion of the apprenticeship. The candidate only receives the contract AFTER it has been signed by a business.
Apprenticeships last 3 months from the day a candidate accepts a contract. After the 3 months are up, you will receive an email asking you to log in and issue the certification alongside a reference letter for the apprentice if you were satisfied with their work.
For more information, our Membership Success Team at firstname.lastname@example.org is happy to chat with you